Showing 1–2 of 2 results.
In the computer programming, panda is a software library written for python programming language for manipulation and assessment of data. In general, it offers data structures and operations for manipulating time series and numerical tables. Released under the three-clause BSD license, It is a free software. The name has been derived from term Panel Data.
Data frame object for manipulation of data and integrated indexing.
- Tools for writing and reading data between different file formats.
- Integrated handling and Data alignment of the missing data.
- Pivoting and reshaping of the data sets.
- Insertion and deletion of Data structure column.
- It also provides data filtration.
- Original authors- Wes McKinney.
- Developers- Community.
- Initial Release- 11 January 2008.
- Written in- Python, Cython and C.
- Operating System- Cross-platform.
- Type- Technical computing.
Please contact 8444796777 for Network Security Solutions.